Mrs. Mittal is more than overjoyed today. She could have never thought of a surprise better than this on her birthday. Mr. Mittal has been promoted to a senior rank in his company. But this is not the only good news. He is transferred to Hyderabad, Mrs. Mittal's dream city and a wonderful place to reside. Both of them have decided to shift to Hyderabad along with their children and parents .
The city of pearls and diamonds, Hyderabad, is an old and beautiful city of India. The capital Telangana , Hyderabad is situated along the banks of River Musi. This city has everything which is required for a well and contented living. The majority of people living in Hyderabad are Muslims and Telugu-speaking Hindus. Basically Hyderabad is virtually divided into two parts-the old city and the new city. The old Hyderabad comprises of many royal and scintillating historical monuments. The Qutb Shahi Dynasty and the Nizams of Hyderabad had constructed fascinating monuments and buildings. Hyderabad gives you a visual treat of the magnificent panorama of the history.
* Mecca Masjid
* Laad Baazar
* Golconda Fort
* Qutb Shahi Tomb
* Chow Mohalla Palace
* Taramati Baradari
and the Birla Mandir are the outstanding pieces of great sculpture and infrastructure of the old Hyderabad.
The new city is many a times referred to as the Cyberabad. This Hi-tech and ultra modern side of Hyderabad has all that you can dream of in this modern and advanced era. Offices, five-star hotels, malls, cinema halls, hotels and much more.
* Birla Planetarium
* Salar Jung Museum
* AP State Archaeological Museum
* Nehru Zoological Park
* Hitec City
* Hussain Sagar Lake
* Mahavir Harina Vanasthali National Park are some of the amazing tourist spots
Hyderabad has an international airport named Rajiv Gandhi International Airport which is ranked as the world's best airport in terms of passenger category. The Secunderabad Railway Station is the largest railway station and is the headquarter of Indian Railways' South Central Railway zone. Hyderabad Deccan Station, Begumpet Railway Station, Malkajgiri Railway Station, , Kachiguda Railway Station and Lingampally Railway Station are the other major railway stations in Hyderabad.
The Outer Ring Road , the Inner Ring Road, the Hyderabad Elevated Expressway( the longest flyover in the country), NH 7, NH 9, NH 765, NH 163 are the important roads and national highways that form the road network in and around Hyderabad.
Coming back to the Mittal family, they have finally decided to relocate to Hyderabad. The biggest problem for them is to carry their household objects with them to the new city. Like any other Indian family the Mittals have an expensive sofa set, some almirahs, and other electrical appliances such as the T.V., washing machine, microwave, ac, coolers etc. These items need great care, and should be handled delicately to avoid unwanted damage.
Many relatives and friends advised them to contact packers and movers to help them in doing the deed ful. Mr. Mittal was never ready to give the authority of his lovable stuffs to someone else. He did not trust the Packers and Movers due to the following reasons :-
1. Damage to products= Many Packers and Movers do not take care of their client's object. They often damage and spoil them, though unintentionally. The reckless behaviour of these packers and movers costs the client heavily. They may break the objects while packing or unpacking them. They may use cheap and poor quality materials for packing which result in damage to the objects during transportation.
2. Mismanaged and unorganized packing= Another problem with the packers and movers services is that they do not pack the products in an organized way. In a carton of glass utensils they made also keep a heavy electrical appliance or in a cloth box they may keep footwears too. This type of mismanaged packing creates troubles for the client who later feels frustrated and disgusted.
3. Costly packages= Most of the packers and movers companies have costly packages. No matter whatever the distance is, they will cost high and hefty. They take hundreds and thousands of rupees for their work . Some companies charge according to time (hours, minutes), others charge according to distance and a few according to the objects to be packed. Most of the people, like Mr. Mittal, prefer to pack and carry their luggage themselves rather than spending money on expensive packers and movers
4. Hidden prices/ False packages= Often packers and movers provide their clients many packages with fixed prices but later charge much above than the proposed fees. They tend to apply many hidden charges which are never mentioned in their packa