Admin 05 Aug, 2017
Pros and cons of moving to New Delhi
Delhi, India’s capital is the second most populated city in the country with the population of about 11 million. It is political, IT, cultural and the commercial hub of the country. Delhi is a mixture of culture, heritage, and politics. It is very large hearted and is often referred to as “Dilwalon ki Dilli”. Every city has some advantages and some drawbacks. Delhi being one of the finest and fastest growing cities in India has some dark side too.
- It is the fastest growing city in terms of industries and retail growth.
- If you are food and like to hog every now and then, you should definitely go to Delhi. It offers some of the best cuisines with a marvelous taste that will shake your taste buds. From “Parathe vali Gali” to “Hauz Khas”, it has it all.
- The education sector of Delhi is also above the normal standard of education. It has some of the best schools and colleges like University of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University, IIT, NIFT etc.
- You can never get bored in Delhi. There are lots of historical monuments like International Toilet Museum, Qutub Minar, Red Fort, and many other places for leisure.
- If you are a shopaholic then Delhi is just perfect for you. It has awesome markets of clothes are other stuff that is very reasonable.
- Delhi is well connected. If you have to go from one place to another you can take a metro. It saves you from Delhi’s traffic and is comparatively cheap as compared to other transport mediums.
- Delhi is the political hub of India. It has transparent governance and administrative policies.
- The people of Delhi are very big hearted and welcoming. They are always ready to help. If you are new to the city, you will never face any problem. Some great packers and movers also available to shift your logistics who will go way beyond to help you get comfortable in your new house.
- There are a lot of job opportunities. If you have great skills you will definitely land up having a good job in Delhi.
- Delhi is the unsafest place in India for women. Almost every day some or the other rape cases come into limelight which is extremely brutal and shameful on the part of the city.
- Some of the areas of Delhi are very costly. The stuff is much overpriced.
- The weather of Delhi is not so good. Either it is too hot during summers or it is too cold during winters.
- Some areas face a lot of water and electricity scarcity.
- Delhi is extremely polluted. According to a survey, every year approximately 10,500 people die due to pollution related diseases.
Delhi has some bad points but some good points too. It is a good place to relocate with some great movers and packers.If you are new to the city and facing problem during shifting then you can contact Packers and Movers Delhi. They are promised to delivers you satisfactory service at your door step. The well-trained staffs of moving companies handle your belongings with utmost care. They deliver the good on time and can go a step ahead to help you get comfortable in your new house.
Packers and Movers Delhi offer domestic shifting, international moving, car transportation, corporate moving, pet shifting etc. They are very advance and use computerized systems to track the order. Now shifting will not be a tedious task when expert movers is there to help you.