Admin 23 Apr, 2018
20 Reasons Why Living in Lucknow is Awesome
Lucknow, famously known as the “City of Nawabs” is the capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the most beautiful cities in India. It has a perfect blend of culture, heritage and “tehzeeb”. Not only it attracts tourist for awesome food but also for its historical background. Earlier Lucknow was named as Awadh. It has a positive environment that will definitely mesmerize you. So, if you have any second thought on shifting to Lucknow, here are some amazing fact that will compel you to pack your bags at once:
- Lucknow has some of the best historical monuments like Bada Imambada, Chota Imambada, Bhulbhulaiya etc. They are famous for their technical architecture structures. It gives us a brief picture of the past. If you love this kind of monuments then you should definitely go to Lucknow.
- Lucknow is famous for its food. It has scrumptious cuisine which is famous all around over the world. The “ kebabs” will definitely shake your taste buds. If you are foody then Lucknow is heaven for you!
- The people are very big-hearted and courteous. They have a strange politeness in their voice which you will not find anywhere else.
- Lucknow has some of the best clothing available. It is famous for its “Chikan Karigari”.
- Since it is the capital of the biggest state of the country, it is very energetic. If you are a fun loving person then you should go to Lucknow.
- It is well connected in terms of public transport. You will never face any problem in travelling from one corner of the city to another.
- You will not face any problem in shifting to your new house. Lucknow has an interconnected roadmap and some of the best packers and movers available in India.
- The education quality is good. It has some of the best schools and colleges like CMS, IIM Lucknow, Jaipuriya etc.
- It has a scenic geographical beauty. The Gomti river flows through the middle of the city leaving you to Wonderstruck.
- It is the house of traditional music and arts.
- It is one of the fastest growing cities in India. It will soon become the IT hub of north India which will fetch more jobs for locals.
- It is a clean city with minimal filth spread on the road or other public places.
- It is a cost-effective city. The price of everything is very reasonable.
- The people of Lucknow are very fun loving.
- It has a royalty touch. The history of Lucknow will mesmerize you.
- The weather of Lucknow is also suitable for living.
- If you want to go out for shopping you can go to 200-year-old Victoria street- Hazratganj.
- The people of Lucknow are very secular. They celebrate every festival with equal joy and enthusiasm. They show equal respect to every religion.
- It is a good place if you want to start any new business. You will not face much problem.
- If you love poetry then Lucknow is the place for you. Its poetry is a perfect blend of Urdu language and “tehzeeb”.
If you have any doubts about Lucknow as a city to live in, then the above-mentioned reasons will definitely remove them. There are many packers and movers in Lucknow that will take care of your belongings. The packers and movers also have a touch of courtesy. They can go a step ahead just to make you feel comfortable in their city. The services include packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, rearranging etc. Movers and Packers Lucknow deal in two wheelers and four wheeler shifting, domestic shifting, pet relocation, office shifting etc. They have a well-trained staff that will handle your belongings with utmost care. You will never regret shifting to this heritage city.